Have you got an idea about tips and tricks, or interesting insight and would like to share with an active audience? You come to the right place. Bring in your fresh perspective, write with us and be our guest blogger!
We are excited to hear about what you have to share and the craft of freelance writing.
If you would like to write with us, we are looking for…
- Australian life and style: Anything you would like to share with us about your living in Australia, insight knowledge of your works, your meals, or your expenses.
- Actionable tips: For lifestyle-related articles, tips about choosing, deciding, or researching life choices would be awesome. But, it has to be a clear argument and show that you already knew as well.
- Original and unpublished: It’d be great if your article is built from the scratch with some reliable citations. And it’d be even better if the article will be live on our site in the first place. But once it’s live, you can republish it on your blog or website with a bit of a favour. 1) Just back-link it to the original post and 2) state that it was first published on Kathtimes.com.au.
- Example blog: the best is to include an example. Illustrate your point and try not to add anything irrelevant.
- Well-researched: while submitting the section you can write any word you’d like (just to show us your ideas), the feature articles should range from around 1,200 – 3,000 words. This will show how our site and your work are useful and valuable for our readers.
- Conversational and humanoid tone: Something human to human, not a business to a customer, or a highly professional who endeavours to perplex our party by availing of noble vocables merely to be witnessed as a virtuosity (phew! That was hard, hope you are not planning to do that!)
Still not sure about what you’d like to write? Here are some topics we would like to cover:
- General tips for different industries.
- Productivity e.g. motivation topic, time management, fresh and insight techniques/technical tools.
- Idea generating.
- Local business. You are halfway through if that’d be Australian local business.
- House and garden.
- Caution! Sensitive topics e.g. porn, drug, or any kind of violence will not be considered.
Our website aims to help local businesses (SMBs), so it would make sense if we are about to write anything in the vibe of local business. But it does not benefit just us or our readers, but yours too. Showing off your ideas and knowledge will attract your potential clients or publishers and you will be earning a lot in the process. You will not work for us, but we’ll work together, be our partner and write with us!
If your article is about to be featured, we will add it to our publishing queue, and will send you an acknowledgement email once it goes live on our site. And we will make sure your article is noticed!